how to tell if someone is interested ?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Quiet guy
    Participant
    July 11, 2015 at 8:43 pm #82667

coming up in September, I will be with a group of people that will be doing demonstrations at a local classic car and aircraft show. During this time there will be a lot of visitor to our display area. Last year there were some people who I would have like to have gotten to know better. One in particular I suspect may have had some interest, whether it was myself or our display, I don’t know. She asked quite a few questions almost like she was trying to extend her stay at our display.

My question, whats a good way to find out if they are interested and possibly exchange contact information. When it comes to reading body language and verbal clues, I am clueless. I know the simple answer here is to just ask, but with my having a hard time talking to new people, that’s easier said then done. I’d hate to think I’m missing out on potential dates because of something simple and obvious.

stephensproject
    Participant
    July 11, 2015 at 10:13 pm #82669

1. If a girl speaks to you first, she is definitely interested in you. Other signs that she is interested is that: upon making eye contact with you, she quickly looks away… specifically down. Also, twirling or playing with her hair is a big sign. Do a quick google search for “reading girls body language” and you’ll find what you’re looking for.