How to win her back after being very pushy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:33 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mustangs84
    Participant
    June 11, 2013 at 12:12 am #33170

This girl and I have been talking about 5 months. She was the first to contact me about hanging out, so I know she liked me at one point. But I am pushy, meaning I always want to hangout and text. Anyways, about 2 months in she said we could only be friends because she had a lot going on in her life, which truth be told she did. I told her I wanted to help her but she said she is independent woman. A couple weeks later I text her and she says she did miss me. She said she wanted to be friends first then start a relationship. So we started hanging out again. Everything went great but I did become too pushy, Ill definitely admit it. So here we are after hanging out for 5 months of talking, I am finally starting to make head way, because we are holding hands and kissing. But then she just started to not reply to my texts. I became annoyed and just to get a response started to text her a lot. She did text me back and said we could only be friends and would like to start again as that. So that only lasted about a week before I became annoyed because I did want a relationship. One day I decided Ill make her stop talking to me, I texted her several times throughout the day and she said to stop and blocked me on facebook. I gave her a week to cool down, and then I sent her an apology text telling how I know I put what I want before her, meaning a relationship. She added me back on facebook but did not text me. I texted her and just asked how her diet was going, because she recently started one. She has not responded and its been a couple of hours. I really dont want to mess it up anymore and try to win her back. Anyone have any good advice? I really could use help with the next step.