How to win his attention back?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:23 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Stella
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 1:34 pm #98821

I went on a training course to another country. I went there with a guy who was the other participant of this project. We became good friends, but he started to show that im not just a friends for him. I ignored it as I broke up with a guy several months ago and it was still fresh for me. But the last night we had a really long talk, he told me that he fell in love with me, but he knew that I was still thinking about my ex, so he didn’t want to rush me. I told him that I didn’t feel about him the same way. But in some time I realized that he is an amazing person and his attitude to me really is impressive.
    Now we came back home (we live in different cities), we still talked every day and I realized that I missed him do much and started to feel the same way about him. But now he seems to me distant. I show him signs that I like him, but he just make jokes about it and now we talk less. What should I do to get his attention back? I really need him and I wish I understood it in time…

Voyager
    Voyager
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 8:40 pm #98867

You may just want to say exactly that. If he’s still interested, he’ll tell you if you’re upfront with him. You should probably just tell him that at the time you were still hung up on your ex, but now after talking with him for so long, you have feelings for him and would like to go out. He already put his feelings out there when he told you and he’s probably waiting for you to do the same, if you feel the same way.

gkly
    Participant
    April 27, 2016 at 1:19 am #98872

He said he’s in love with you, which is not something easy for a guy to say. Show him that he’s been a great help and you are moved away from ex now.

julio177
    Participant
    April 28, 2016 at 5:42 pm #99184

Tell him how you feel.

Tapped_out_in_Tampa
    Tapped_out_in_Tampa
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 10:14 am #99212

Another flake that doesn’t know what he wants. You should move on.

Galm 1
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 7:48 am #99327

Either move on, or tell him how you feel.