How young is TOO YOUNG?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

How young is TOO YOUNG?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:45 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Squiggy2
    Participant
    December 30, 2014 at 5:35 pm #69748
    How young is TOO YOUNG?

So there’s this guy I met at work and we seemed to connect instantly (i’ve known him for a month now). HOWEVER, there is a 9 year age difference. Yep, I’m 29 and he’s 20 and it’s weird to think when I was a sophomore in college, he was 11, lol. But for some reason I like him. We get a long, he makes me laugh, and it’s not like we’re getting married, right? Anyway, I ‘think’ he likes me. We talk a lot at work, we tease each other a lot, but we don’t talk after work. and i know i read into things a lot, but he said something today about how a woman was 20 years older than her husband so we were ok. I’m not sure if that was his way of saying he likes me? or he was being a punk and calling me old…

I hope this post wasn’t too lame and I thank anyone who takes time out to reply!
    – Squig

December 31, 2014 at 3:25 pm #69765

9 years isn’t that too bad, although you and him are probably at different points in life career-wise, financially, do you know if he makes less money than you or not? would his income matter, living situation matter to you?