Hungout with my ex now shes ignorning me?!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 2:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ralos
    Participant
    January 6, 2014 at 2:03 pm #45845

I had a party a few weeks ago my ex’s friends wanted to come and my buddy told her she couldn’t come. I messaged her apologizing for my friend and we started talking…

Fast-Forward to next weekend she tells me shes coming into town and that we should go out to the bars, I end up having the boys over and she texts me asking if her and friend can come by…

She shows up and the whole night me and her are talking, im flirting (hard), and we end up making out all over my house and laughing together….

By the end of the night she was crying in my arms over how are relationship was and how am I good guy and all this girl bullshit….

We continue making out and hooking up ready to take it to the next level she cuts it off saying “you’re just trying to **** ME”….naturally I say that is not true….I told her sunday I’d take her out to lunch…

She gets picked up and goes back home….the next day I text her saying “Nice to see you last night :)” ….no answer

ralos
    Participant
    January 6, 2014 at 2:04 pm #45846

Today I text her saying “Is there something im suppose to apologize for”

She says “Why would you think that”

“I thought we were going out today” and “I was a pretty ****** up friday so idk”

She says “theres a few things we could both apologize for but im not thinking anything of it, and her mom would be upset if she drove out in this winter storm today”

I respond and say something cheesy lol and but I get no response!\

Im being ignored?! And for what?! Is it worth purueing or should I just give up and not text her again?!

TL;DR: Hung out with ex, hooked up wit her , now im being ignored what gives
    Additional Details
    Should I text/call asking her why shes ignoring me and “lets talk about it”

or do I just ignore her back and say **** it

SORRY RAN OUT OF SPACE 😉

Jess1904
    Participant
    January 8, 2014 at 10:16 pm #45880

Okay, so let me tell you this. Girls can be Bitches. Yes.
    She is basically using you to make herself feel better.
    What I mean by that is that she wants to keep you in her pocket, she doesn’t want a relationship again but she wants to make sure you would still be an option if she ever felt like coming back to you.
    I would say don’t give her that satisfaction. Stop texting her and move on, you’ll see she’ll come running back wondering what made you change your mind

ralos
    Participant
    April 7, 2014 at 6:38 pm #45850

BUMP!