Hypocrisy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Hypocrisy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:12 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Sigma
    Participant
    May 5, 2017 at 5:09 pm #135593
    Hypocrisy

Hello Everyone,

The message that I am about to type and the question I am about to ask now is for EVERYONE to answer, as I have been made aware about a part of myself that I was mercilessly advised to change at me. Hypocrisy. Now I am asking you all, as I really want to change starting this moment: What can I do to NOT be a hypocrite in people’s eyes? Reason: I have worked with a certain someone at a project and we made a deal about helping each other and I did not fulfill my part of the deal properly; however, the person I was working with offered me everything I needed and MORE. I would appreciate any person who would advice me on how to not be a hypocrite anymore and do not hold back on any swearing or insults, as I am conscient that I deserve them! Thank you very much!

anonymous
    Participant
    May 8, 2017 at 8:54 am #135636

Well, fulfilling your promise is definitely a way to start. Since this is a dating advice forum, and I’m guessing you’re interested in the person you were working with, it’s not good to break your promise because it could make that person think you don’t care or that you aren’t trustworthy. Work on building trust with others and putting in a ton of effort when others depend on you. You would expect someone to do well on their part in a deal, right? In return, you have to fulfill what you are entrusted with. To build trust and not be a hypocrite, show them how much you care and in general be a trustworthy person! If you value your promises and deals and see them as something very important, I’m sure you can overcome your hypocrisy. Good luck! 🙂

Sigma
    Participant
    May 9, 2017 at 3:59 am #135732

I can do that but I am quite ignorant by nature and I am quite unpassionate about a lot of stuff. If I have to show I care, that will be hard, as I do not care about almost nothing in general.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    May 10, 2017 at 3:28 pm #136018

that’s rather vague don’t you think?
    the answer is – fulfill your end of the deal??? do what you say and say what you mean and mean what you say?

sounds eithe very simple and your’e making it too complicated.
    OR
    your’e leaving out way too many details to be able to just generically help you with such vagueness.