I am confused about this girl?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:34 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

GTR King
    Participant
    February 13, 2015 at 7:44 pm #73445

Ok so met this girl off tinder…

We both liked each other then started chatting for about 1-2 weeks.. Then I gave her my number she gave me mine & been texting every day since for just over a month.

About 2 weeks ago (1st Feb) went on our 1st date (Went to costa) Went really well & she wants to see me again…

Last sunday we arranged 2nd date (Meal) for 22nd feb as on holiday 13-20th feb…

Last 2-3 days she has been really quite & hardly texting me e.g 1-2 times a day & taking ages to reply. I have to text her 1st most days then she will reply but she won’t text me 1st sometimes she dose but hardly at all

Today I texted her & asked if she still interested/wanna meet as wanted to know. she said yess.. But she told me she is feeling really low & upset might loose her job & said sorry she really been quite.

She texted me about 3 times then just stopped.

What should I do?? Should I wait till she texte me etc or move on? I do like this girl & wanna see her again

• This topic was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by  GTR King.

hjk900011
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 12:24 pm #73514

Coming from a girls perspective….. usually people on tinder are only in it for one thing or just playing the field because a. their relationship is not what they want it to be or b. they are just happy being single and just want to see whats out there in general. Sounds like you need to just give her her space for now. The more you keep trying to get in touch with her the more you will push her away and she will think you are too needy.

paul89
    Participant
    February 16, 2015 at 4:02 pm #73519

I think this girl is just stressed out a bit. I doubt that she’d lie about wanting to see you again if she didn’t. Don’t worry too much about her not texting you first, people are habitual creatures, if she’s used to you texting first, she’ll wait for you to text.

DKing3
    Participant
    February 17, 2015 at 11:13 am #73546

Yeah bud, maybe start to keep in touch with this girl and see where it goes and wait it out til things get better for her, but I would still maybe consider looking for other potential girls.

GTR King
    Participant
    February 20, 2015 at 8:38 am #73689

Thanks for reply… I think she got a lot on at the moment and will still see me at the weekend

GTR King
    Participant
    February 20, 2015 at 8:38 am #73690

Thanks mate for advice. Think she got allot on at the moment so thats why she been quite but she will still see me. so we last texted each other last night so gonna let he text me & see how things go

Anonymous
    February 23, 2015 at 6:05 pm #73992

You can only be so assertive about continuing the relationship. If you’ve made a reasonable effort to make sure she knows you are interested, then all you can do is leave it at that. It takes two to tango.

rp512
    Participant
    February 23, 2015 at 11:03 pm #74004

I agree with consultant above

Anonymous
    February 28, 2015 at 11:44 pm #74424

Hey, might be she is stressed because of the job lost, that why she is not texting you. You should drop her 1 text to meet, if she will be interested come out of the stress then she will definitely revert you back.Don’t worry, hope for the best!
    Regards,
    Li

Dimlight00
    Participant
    March 1, 2015 at 7:32 am #74429
    Reply To: I am confused about this girl?

I think she is just going through a hard time in your life and she doesn’t need more pressure. You shouldn’t pressure her, if she is stressed just give her space. Text her telling her that you are there for her if she needs any help or needs to vent and be willing to listen to her if she realky wants to talk. Once she gets over this hard time i am sure things will be better with the two of you. Sray stong!

Bacui
    Participant
    March 5, 2015 at 8:06 pm #74863

Hey man! I am in a similar situation (how ironic how I too met a girl off Tinder) and I’ve been going through the same process. Honestly, I wish I knew why girls act in such a manner and would provide the correct answer if I had it. Sorry man.

Jenny_08
    Participant
    March 6, 2015 at 7:35 am #74882

I think she’s just stressed out of her work, she stated that she wanted to meet u again so i think it should be fine. Just meet up and see how it goes from there

cosmo.io
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 8:39 am #74997

You described what would sound like a common pattern of despondency. It will be normal during this period for her to communicate with less people, less often and shorter sentences. Break the cycle, Send her flowers with a teddy and a card saying how you hope your flowers/teddy will make this one day brighter. After its delivered, send her text asking if she like to have you come over with a rented movie and the two of you have a relaxed evening watching it. I would recommend a girls movie under the circumstance,

nico2819
    Participant
    March 16, 2015 at 3:05 pm #75424

Hahaha, I’m in a bit of the same boat. Good luck to you!