I am confused, emotionally drained and at a loss. I need some advice!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 11:24 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kolbe001
    Participant
    July 31, 2017 at 5:29 pm #143738

I started dating a woman some time after the passing of my wife (I’m 43). We get along great, the sex is great but there are just a few snags. There is more to this but I will start with the snags and you will see why am so confused.
    1.) She lives with her mom after a nasty divorce and has said she could not move in until mom is gone.
    2.) Has 2 kids which i have 3 but only 2 that still live with me. Our kids don’t seem to always get along.
    3.) We have said I love you to each other. I do love her but I’m not sure I’m IN love with her.
    4.) I have been talking to a woman that I have know for years while on a break for a couple of months. We get along great, our kids like each other, we balance each other and stress of everyday life seems to disappear when we are together. Problem is she has an ex that seems content on making sure we could never move forward.
    I am torn between these two and it seems to be killing me.