DATING ADVICE FORUM

i am confused, what should i do

Author
    Comments

• sorrytail
    Participant
    November 2, 2016 at 8:37 pm #116201
    i am confused, what should i do

i am confused on what to do in my current situation because a girl i was close with from work has a boyfriend but she keeps saying she’s going to split up with him soon, we have flirted a lot with each other so i assumed there was a connection there but when i went to a party with her and told her my feelings but do to me being drunk it came off creepier than i intended and she brushed me off this upset me so i ended up leaving the party with another lass. the next day i tried to talk to her she was being very blunt with me and told me she needed space from me for a while and wont even look at me at work is this due to me telling her my feelings or because i left with the other lass? either way how should i try to sort this out with her?

nursemom4
    Participant
    November 4, 2016 at 11:33 pm #116452

Im pretty sure its bc she saw you leave with the other girl. Give her some time, but keep giving subtle hints that you like her.

otherknowsbest
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 9:26 am #116462

She probably didn’t think you were sincere about your feelings both because you were drunk and left w/ another girl. Give her the space she’s asking for but keep giving her hints that you still like her

Mr.J
    Mr.J
    Participant
    November 5, 2016 at 9:29 am #116464

Girls are very sensitive, so I think a sorry might work but, you have to clarify first if she have slip with her BF, because the worst would happen was she and her BF are going strong again…sad to say, but that could be also a possibility.

Pawn2win
    Participant
    November 6, 2016 at 10:48 pm #116514

Give her some time and then apologise to her

sorrytail
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 8:56 am #116478

thanks for the advice i have apologized she told me not to worry about it and i am giving her space but i am scared to talk to her because of what happened

lostindallas
    Participant
    November 7, 2016 at 12:09 pm #116599

Mustafa564
    Participant
    November 8, 2016 at 12:31 pm #116733

give her some time.