I am hurt and confused..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I am hurt and confused..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

abhikza
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 3:18 am #97855
    I am hurt and confused..

I have know this girl for past 3 years she used to be very flirty with me and tried to give me all her attention.. But I saw her just as a friend ( dumbass I am ) she lived in my colony but moved out a year later.. Nearby..
    She stopped everything with me, I didn’t notice..
    a few months back during new year eve (2015) she came looking hot.. She glanced at me quite a few times so I went and said hi, her friend kept on giggling so I got creeped out.. And said i’ll talk later..later that night when I went home after the party we texted all night sending funny pictures of each other ..
    Later we both got busy in finals..she goes in the same bus as I do..
    Now there is this guy (friend) in the bus everyone keeps teasing both of them to be gf and bf tho they don’t accept it and the guy tries to ignore her .. She gives him all the attention when I am around…
    yesterday a msg popped up it was her.. We talked and I asked her out later she said I thought I was joking what should do?

abhikza
    Participant
    April 15, 2016 at 3:21 am #97856

later she said “i thought you were was joking “what should do?
    (I said OK and said bye gtg)
    (She kept on saying sorry afterwards and now its been a day we both haven’t talked)

April 15, 2016 at 3:02 pm #97942

She’s into you. She said she thought you were just joking because she wanted verification that you were truly asking her out. Flirt with her by asking her out again. Be like “So that’s a yes?” And she’ll say “To what?” And you’ll say “To going out to dinner with me Friday night….” Or whatever day you can take her out. If she continues to wonder if you’re just teasing, make it clear that you’re serious and give a restaurant, a time, and what day.

confusedmale
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 10:40 am #98201

She is shy and nervous….just talk to her and I bet she will “mellow out”