i am lost on what his intentions are

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

slave2end
    Participant
    February 29, 2016 at 7:06 pm #94664

I met a great guy on a online dating site. we talked for over 4 months to get to know each other. we also exchanged phone numbers and would call and text. I then took the nerve to finally meet him and set up a date. he got scared. he is a virgo and is very cautious. so I wished him best of luck and told him who ever the woman is lucky her. then out of the clear blue sky he sent me a text message 3 months later and stated he made a mistake and hoped that I would talk to him. well we hit it off! he wants to take me on vacation to his house in SC and I think I am falling for him but people state virgo men are hot and cold. sometimes we don’t even talk. he originally called me a special lady and now calls me babe. is it me thinking that things might not be right since we hang out inside all the time? we plan on going for motorcycle trips but it is still cold. maybe I am just being over cautious. I really like him and have only been seeing each other since December-3 months

djames
    djames
    Participant
    February 29, 2016 at 9:35 pm #94667

If your’e worrying about his star sign your apprehension is only going to weigh down the possibility of this being a successful relationship

laura
    laura
    Participant
    March 5, 2016 at 10:29 pm #95046

To the contrary, Virgos are very loyal and when they fall in love, they fall hard. Plan something to do outside, if that is what you want. Sounds like he is into you…take it slow, have fun and stop over analyzing….if it doesn’t work out…you had some fun and move on…there are lots more guys on the dating websites….that’s what dating is…having fun and finding the right match for you!

slave2end
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 9:25 am #95067

due to family and work schedules we meet ever 2 weeks. he is the typical virgo man who compliments me but critizes me too. he has shown me pics of the family and even showed me his bank account information. he asked me to go on vacation with him too. he has an autistic son which is priority and I know that. I caught him on a dating site and said he was talking with 2 other women. all I asked is that he tell me if he meets them. (I will walk away) but I am loyal to him and I don’t know if he is to me. he hasn’t met anyone else. I don’t want to be pushy but don’t know where I stand. I help him with his bills and paperwork, I clean his house. I cook for him, I do everything he wants. a man does not show personal money information, pictures of his family to just anyone woman. he told me he wants to be friends. is that the end of this so called relationship? he is silly with me and even cried in front of me. I am lost and know virgos are slow. if I ask I will get push back.

laura
    laura
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 11:56 am #95069

You have to decide what you want. I was recently in a relationship for over 6 years. He is retired, I still work (he is 9 years older) I saw him on Sat. nights and stayed through to Sun. night. It came to a point where I didn’t see the relationship ever moving forward.
    For me, I want someone to share my life with…wake up in the morning and kiss me goodbye before I go to work…someone to come home to and share my day with (we talked on the phone every evening, but it’s not the same). Someone to make and eat meals with…. someone to lay in bed and giggle with and cuddly with every night.
    I loved him and he loved me, but it wasn’t enough for me anymore. I got the impression that we would move in that direction, but I guess I am lonely and tired of waiting. He is a widower and I think he already had that kind of relationship and does not want to be in a full-time, live together relationship again. We haven’t spoken or seen each other in a month. I miss him a lot but I need more.

laura
    laura
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 12:01 pm #95070

One more thing, where are you getting this Virgo information from? Virgos are tough because they seem critical, but their nature is to help others, thus they are telling you things to try to help make things easier for you…it comes out as criticism, but it is only meant to be advice. Most people mistake it as criticism, but Virgos are just trying to be helpful because that is the nature of a Virgo.

slave2end
    Participant
    March 6, 2016 at 6:36 pm #95081

Laura-
    he is a virgo. I am just confused. he does help me and I help him. he does little things for me. I said something 2 weeks ago and surprised he did it. he first started calling me a special lady, then as we got closer I was his babe and yesterday he called me hon. I am lost. I don’t know if he just has too much on his plate and he is having feelings that it is scaring him. he might not be able to handle anything more on his plate. some people are telling me to stick with him just take it slow, some are telling me to walk away. maybe I should just sit back and see if he ever contacts me again. he stated he wants to be friends and see each other once in awhile but he doesn’t want a committed girl at the moment since he doesn’t want to cheat on his time with his son. I want to send him a letter telling him I am a friend first and that he can lean on me and rely on my help for his son. but I don’t know if that is right. virgos need their space and I don’t want to over tread.