I am really lost.. I need some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 4:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dating
    Participant
    November 26, 2014 at 12:57 pm #68241

I am with this girl which i really love, however we have some problem. I feel really lost and i really cant understand her , i really need some advice. Thanks
    When we first get together , everything seen to be fine . The problem starts when we started to quarreling for the smallest thing.Everytime when we quarrel , I would think of why are we quarreling , what should I do , what not to do next time and I would listen to her when she told me what i could have done instead.

The 1st time : I apologize to her, I tell her that how much she meant to me , and i will not do it again. she told me , she would want me to hug her even when she push me away instead of keep explaining as she say all explanation to her will be a lie when she is angry/sad and she would feel more irritated.

dating
    Participant
    November 26, 2014 at 12:57 pm #68242

The 2nd time : I remember what she has told me , and i stop explaining , I hug her instead .However it gotten worse, She pushes me away and told me to stop disturbing her as I am being irritating and she want to be alone and she walk off. I chase after her and she shout to me, I want to be alone!, Why cant you ever listen to what i want?. And to my mind, maybe she needed space and i let her walk off. I messaged her, I am sorry and she reply , You have already left me to be sad by my own,now cont please. And I told her please give me a chance, as I though to myself, Next time I should never leave her alone. This time , she told me , what she want is me to at least keep calling her and come back to her, it would at least show that i care.

dating
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 8:57 am #68243

The 3rd time :We quarrel by messaging , I was off that day, and I remember what she told me the 2nd time, I try to call her again and again even though she has been rejecting my call. I went under her block to find her , waited her for 6hours and I become agitated , I raise my tone at her and I did the 1st mistake which i did, Explaining to her. She tell me to please go home, I listened to her and i went home.The next day, I did the same thing again, I kept calling her , Went to her block to find her and asked her to give me a last chance, As i though if i could do whatever she want me to do, we would not quarrel again.

dating
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 8:57 am #68245

The 4th time: :We quarrel again , I was very stress up due to my family problem. I raised my tone and I told her, My family is now in this situation , can’t you be more understanding, I am so tired and now you still want to quarrel with me?. I was really agitated as she walk off and i punched the wall and walk off.After when i calm down, I told her that i am really sorry to have done this.

dating
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 8:57 am #68246

For the 5th and sequence , We begin to quarrel even more often. And now no matter how much I try to change , Do all her likes and Don’t do all her dislikes. She would still end up getting Angry and upset.
    When I hug her , she would tell me not to touch her. When I don hug and don’t explain , She would find me as doing nothing. When she walk off and i chase after her , she would get worse and find me irritating , when i let her walk off , She would find me as not chasing after her. When i call her , she would just keep rejecting my calls and when i don’t call , she would find me as not doing anything . When i went to her block to wait for her, She would find me threatening her..

dating
    Participant
    December 1, 2014 at 9:15 am #68247

I am really lost. I would always be the one to apologize even when sometimes i felt that i am not wrong. .All I want is this relationship to back to last time when we don’t quarrel.I have been trying so hard but it just does not work.Sometimes i felt really tired but i really do not feel like giving up. I really need some advice on what i can do and how i can understand her..

Thanks you