I am so in love with this guy and I don't know what to do

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 6:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lovelylinens
    Participant
    December 29, 2014 at 3:19 am #69691

We first met over 2 years ago and we hung out a couple times, we slept together and after a while I stopped talking to him. I was not interested in anything serious since I was 19 at the time. I always thought of him though, something just really struck me with him. He got back in touch with me some months later and we would talk a lot, but kept losing touch. Anyways he emailed me over a year ago and have kept in touch ever since. He was single and so was I we send each other pictures a lot and always have something to talk about. Early on in the summer he asked if he could take me on a date. I said I wasn’t sure if it was a good idea, he was understanding and we kept in touch. The past 5 months I have had these strong feelings for him I just really want to be with him so bad and I feel like I blew my chance with him. A few weeks ago i have a little argument with him and I confessed how I really like him and want to date him, the thing is he has a girlfriend now.

lovelylinens
    Participant
    December 29, 2014 at 3:21 am #69692

I had no more room but there’s more, he said he cares about me a lot and really likes me. Just today he told me how excited he is to see me tomorrow and all the things wanna do. He’s so cute and im so attracted to him, I never used to want a boyfriend but he makes me want that. I can’t wait forever 🙁