I am weird so I wonder if I am gonna end up alone?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

specialguy
    Participant
    August 17, 2014 at 4:29 pm #59536

Hi people,

I have some say “mental problems”, specially related with being socially dysfunctional, memory problems, confusing sentences, anxious to go out by myself to new places and etc.

I try to expose myself but have found that the girls I’ve been on dates with and I find attracted to look at me with a “question mark” like face a lot of times and then they just don’t want to share time together anymore nor being friends.

As we know girls look for funny, outspoken guys that tell good stories and are confident (or pretend to be) while initiating an interaction with them and these problems just seem to make it all more complicated to accomplish what they want.

Is there a chance that some girl could like for who I am and are willing to work out on my so called “problems” together?. I find I have very good qualities but is always complicated to show them if the interaction is so limited because of the actual circumstances.

Thank you for the insight.

m47131
    m47131
    Participant
    August 17, 2014 at 9:15 pm #59537

Don’t worry about being funny, or a story teller. Just be yourself. Keep going on dates and you will eventually connect with someone.