I am worried about what's going on here…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Dontello
    Participant
    May 11, 2014 at 2:02 am #52610

Ok so there is this girl who will always flirt with me in class (high school) and show strong signs of interest in me. Eventually I asked her if she wants to hangout with me and she happily agreed. Due to complications, a third wheel ended up coming along who was the girl’s female friend (she did not invite her). During the hangout, the third wheel asked if me and the girl would be comfortable alone together. We both agreed (good thing). We all had fun in the end. However, I asked her to hangout (at library this time) a second time one week later over text. She said she couldn’t because of “women problems”. I assumed that this was an excuse because she wasn’t interested anymore so I texted back “If you don’t want to then it’s fine.” Then she replied “We could. Just not next week either. I’m on my period”. I understood her problem now. It’s been two weeks and I ask her again if she wants to go to the library with me. She said “Next week? Why to the library though T-T” I need help.

Anonymous
    May 13, 2014 at 9:12 am #52665

she not sure about you and when women are in there period they don’t think right . you need to take this a little more flirty and joke around say something like I would like to see you not next week or the next one this week so we can talk about our problems and put like a winky face

I’m looking to help 4 men just like you for free email me for more help dude
    raidelcastro@gmail.com

HOPe it helped

thisisthelife
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 1:02 am #53099

All of these texts are about deciding on a date for hanging out. It’s turning into a calendar contest. You should go for some small talk.

Anonymous
    May 18, 2014 at 5:31 am #53113

look this placeamazing.com, amazing!

Just-A-Normal-Dude
    Participant
    May 18, 2014 at 9:37 pm #53124

Okay first of all never take the “if you don’t want to it’s fine” approach. It makes you seem weak and needy. Secondly why in the hell does she feel like she can’t hang out with you while on her period unless ya’ll are trying to bang. And lastly the fact that she wants to hang out somewhere other than the library is a good sign. Didn’t really ask a question but those are my thoughts.

Dontello
    Participant
    May 25, 2014 at 11:30 pm #53723

Okay first of all never take the “if you don’t want to it’s fine” approach. It makes you seem weak and needy. Secondly why in the hell does she feel like she can’t hang out with you while on her period unless ya’ll are trying to bang. And lastly the fact that she wants to hang out somewhere other than the library is a good sign. Didn’t really ask a question but those are my thoughts.

Ok thanks for your opinions. I would also like to add that when I texted her to confirm the day of the hangout, she replied with “Just us 2 though?” Then I said yes. The. She replied with “Can’t other people come too?” I said sure and asked who. She said “Idk…” Then I offered to invite this girl who we are both friend with. I asked her if she wants her to come the. She said “If she can!” Ok so I have some thoughts on this. Maybe she is too shy for a one on one hangout considering that we only hung out 1 other time. I myself think that maybe a one on one hangout wasn’t a good idea

Anonymous
    May 26, 2014 at 6:55 am #53728

Do a lot of hang out more often so you know each other better. you can check for some tips at http://www.loveme.ph if you want to know how to deal with girls.