I asked for her number and..need advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Steebly
    Steebly
    Participant
    October 3, 2015 at 10:00 pm #86439

A women says she is down to just talk and get know you better but doesn’t give you her number.. are you screwed? Like, I asked for her number and she said we should get to know each other first so I did not get her number and I am like what? I am interested in this girl so I started walking with her after class and the second time I did I asked her where she was going and then I said can I come? and she was like why would you like to come and I was like to talk to you. And then I asked her if its ok if I talk to her you know? I was like do you want to talk to me cause if you don’t that’s fine. and she was all like its fine. She just kept saying its fine its fine that’s bad right? and then I said I was wondering if we could sit somewhere and just talk and I can find out more about you and she was like yeah but then she wouldn’t give me her number so like where am I at here…