I asked his girlfriend how I taste, why do people think I'm mean?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:19 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pinksparkless
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 9:32 am #100109

I’m 18. so my ex boyfriend was talking to a girl cause he’s dating her and she believes in no sexual stuff before marriage and he was one of the guys I had sex with when was 14 I lost my virginity to him. I was the first girl he did anything sexual with. He rimmed a guy before me. I wrote on her profile “don’t feel special because his mouth was on my vagina, how do I taste?” i wanted to ruin the relationship so I told her that we had sex. So anyway she got really insecure and flipped out. Was that wrong? he had his tongue in my vagina before and every time they kiss I think it’s funny cause of where his mouth was and how shes getting my leftovers. wanted to ruin it cause he made me mad nd no I’m not jealous i had a boyfriend after him so I have moved on.

CrockP0t
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 10:02 am #100120

You seem very immature even for being 18. Everytime they kiss, she isn’t “tasting” your vagina. On top of that, you started drama for no reason so I doubt you are truely over him and/or not jealous of her. In addition, what’s with the random, ” he rimmed a guy before me”. I don’t think she was being insecure by flipping out, she probably flipped out because an ex girlfriend of his was acting like a child.

pinksparkless
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 10:06 am #100122

All I was saying was so needs to think about that everytime they kiss. Because I kissed him first and did everything with him first.

GullitineGirl
    GullitineGirl
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 4:56 pm #100201

You’re not mean, you’re just acting like a child. I highly doubt you’re 18, and if you are you need to sit down and reevaluate the way you act.

HeavenSlum
    HeavenSlum
    Participant
    May 11, 2016 at 11:14 pm #100251

Get over it. You’re being a baby about this guy who obviously doesn’t want to be with you anymore. Leave the poor girl alone. She hasn’t wronged you in any way.

May 11, 2016 at 11:28 pm #100254

Pinksparkelss,

You’re in the wrong. By acting that way you are only degrading yourself and making yourself look like the immature idiot. Can you not see that?

Please,please learn to grow and mature far from the point where you are now. Work on yourself and becoming a better person.

Good luck!