I asked the girl of my dreams out and she said yes.Now what?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:02 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Efrentheminer
    Participant
    August 20, 2014 at 1:41 am #59694

Ok so somewhere in February 2014 a girl said she liked me and from what I heard from her friends she really liked me(not in the clingy way).So I made a plan to ask her out.My plan was to wait until this field trip to the movies and put a piece of paper that says will you go out with me in a popcorn bag and give it to her and wait for her response.The field trip was about 3 months later in may.I asked her out but she said it was too soon.So I made a plan to ask her out again in October but when school started again I realized that she hasn’t spoken to me in over a week.So I confronted her about because I assumed I was losing her but I realised that she was actually somewhat shy and she said that the only reason she declined going out with me the first time was because she was afraid of us breaking up and not being friends anymore because one of her friends andreas broke up with his girlfriend and they weren’t friends anymore.So on the spur of the moment I asked her out and she said yes

Efrentheminer
    Participant
    August 20, 2014 at 1:48 am #59695

So its been 5 days since I asked her out and all ive done is give her a flower.The only advice ive gotten was from my friend which she said I should give her a flower and tell her “Your eyes shine brighter then the stars at the night sky.And ive barley realised that I was so focused on asking her out that I didnt have a plan after I asked her out.So here are my questions.What do I do in a relationship,What do I talk about since I can barley hold a conversation sith her,I am little shy so how do I talk to her alone,and how do I get the courage to hug her and when and how should I hug her.Please reply soon and thanks for taking the time to read this

kajla00007
    Participant
    August 20, 2014 at 5:30 am #59702

If she want to go your dreams out, no problem, Every person is free of spend freedom life. If you are heart without her then again try, but without her, You not spend life.. then try again to try.. as your wish..