I being forced to find a date

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:58 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jomu578
    Participant
    February 19, 2017 at 12:33 am #127546

I am a 20 year old male and recently my older brother and sister said they are worried about me because i have never been on a date. They said women would think I am gay, or a creep because I have never been on a date before, and now they are giving me two weeks to get a date or they will start posting ads with my phone number all over my school that I need a date.

I have already told them that I don’t date because they typically lead to relationships, and I really just don’t want to date.

Any advice guys? and is it true women think guys are creeps or gay if they never been on a date my age?

P.S. The fake date thing with a friend wont work I don’t have any friends in college.

commenteditsharesavehidedeletensfwspoilerflair

ronc97
    Participant
    February 23, 2017 at 9:00 am #127930

Right well maybe their just doing it in case your lonely , like it sounds like their doing it from a good heart , I’d say just get yourself a tinder account or something and see where that takes you 🙂

gufestus
    Participant
    February 24, 2017 at 8:45 am #128094

Just go on a date. Who says you have to get in a relationship justvause you went on a date?