I Cannot Figure him out, His Actions Say One Thing But he another..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:31 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilyvalley
    Participant
    March 29, 2016 at 5:57 pm #96740

He has a gf but I always notice subtle signs that he’s interested even though he says he’s not. In convo when teaching me workout advice said “don’t you have a bf to teach you all this” and I catch him looking at me many times, and once brought up going to sushi together. What is he doing lol

anoncandy_
    Participant
    March 30, 2016 at 12:35 am #96753

He’s trying to have his cake and eat it too. Harmless flirtatious remarks is one thing, but if he’s going the extra mile to ask you to spend time with just the two of you while he has a girlfriend, that’s not a good sign. I’ve seen this situation multiple times, where a person will start showing interest in another person because they’re unhappy with their existing relationship whether it be subconscious or not. Chances are if he’s willing to be shady with the one he’s got, he won’t have any qualms with being shady with someone else in the future.

lovelyone
    Participant
    March 30, 2016 at 12:44 am #96755

I agree with Anoncandy. I’m going through the same situation. It is very confusing, However, it seems like you enjoy it. if it’s harmless, and nobody is getting hurt by it, then I guess let it flow, but if you get into deep; walk away.

lilyvalley
    Participant
    March 30, 2016 at 2:44 am #96766

Or Do you guys think he’s trying to get to know me first before doing anything about it

coldturkey
    Participant
    March 30, 2016 at 3:55 pm #96854

He has crossed the lines with you period. Don’t flirt with someone who you know is in a relationship with someone else. It is disrespectful and for him to be doing this with you…he is also disrespecting his gf who probably doesn’t have a clue this is how he behaves….It’s not cool to be playing these flirting games. Obviously when someone isn’t happy in their relationship the ONLY thing to do is get the hell out of it..seems like he doesn’t have the balls for that…but wants his cake and eat it too. People who do this will get whats coming to them in the end…it never fails…

candy0929
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 11:24 am #97043

i agree with other people. i would try to avoid messing with anyguy already taken. even though he started first.