I can't last in bed

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I can't last in bed

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:56 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

justadude
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 6:46 pm #122165
    I can't last in bed

Quite an embarrassing topic, and a common one I know! But just wanted to get this out there.
    I’m 26, and I’ve recently started dating a girl and it’s going VERY well. We have connected so easily and everything is great, but here’s the kicker…. I’m not very experienced in bed… I don’t know why exactly, but dating has never been a priority to me for most of my adult life. Up until now I’ve only ever really had drunken one night stands, and this is just so much more intimate and real.
    So now I’m dating this amazing, attractive girl and I cannot seem to control myself! It’s never been like this in previous experiences either. And it’s BAD, like really bad. Last night ALL she was doing was stroking it from outside my underwear while kissing ect, not for very long at ALL, and I came in my pants. I just wanted to die on the spot. She was very sweet and understanding.. I was wondering how many of you have had similar issues and how you’ve overcome them? Does it just take some time?

sofie21
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 9:15 am #122193

masturbate a lot, just pend a day or two playing with your self, it might help you last longer.

izzyh03
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 1:31 am #122367

It’s normal

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 3:05 pm #122483

There’s nothing wrong with that. When you masturbate, try to do it for a really long time without jacking off. When you feel like you’re about to come, just slow it down. You can also ask her to “teach you” lol, if she’s understanding she’ll be cool with it, it can even be a game. Communication is important, so you can tell her maybe that you feel a little bit insecure about that, but you’re ready to learn.

justadude
    Participant
    January 10, 2017 at 5:45 pm #122536

Multi, all of that is basically what I/we have been doing haha. I’ve talked to her about it and she was unbelievably cool and understanding and we’ve been working on it ever since. It’s already improving too, slowly!

SOS1999
    Participant
    January 11, 2017 at 11:19 am #122598

I would just tell her that’s a great sign of how attracted you are to her. As you get more comfortable it should change. Just be sure to take care of her so she’s not without any action.

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 15, 2017 at 1:06 pm #123069

Multi, all of that is basically what I/we have been doing haha. I’ve talked to her about it and she was unbelievably cool and understanding and we’ve been working on it ever since. It’s already improving too, slowly!

Nice! With time I’m sure it’ll get better

Gutax
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 5:20 am #123086

It will get better with time

Anonymous
    January 18, 2017 at 8:19 pm #123575

Your still very young, things will change when you get in your 30’s. I am almost 40 and I have the opposite problem, but in my 20′ had the same problem you did. Masturbation before sex helps, either done by you or her. You could warm up with some foreplay, rest a little, and then have sex.

The more regularly you have sex the longer you will last. When you start having sex with her regularly you will get use to it and you will last longer in bed.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 9:01 pm #123578
    Reply To: I can't last in bed

no worries my friend lol. the GREAT NEWS is she was sweet and understanding and wants to make you feel tosn of pleasure. THAT’S AWESOME!

Okay.. things that can help you “last longer”. I’ll go thru the grocery list here:
    1. masturbate between seeing her. you may even want to masturbate before your dates (say sometime during the day.. ) reason being.. they get harder to obtain (orgasms) the more you have.

2. start using your masturbation sessions to train yourself on controlling your orgasm. that is, get yourself going and then back off of it unti you can calm down, then repeat. so experience feeling good without getting to “the point of no return”. then apply this (knowing how to control yourself) when having sex with her

3. fleshlight sells an “endurance” trainer that you can use to do #2 to help build your endurance.

4. all else fails, do foreplay and pleasure her for a while before she pleasures you. she’ll appreciate it and love it!