I cant pick between two girls

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

jacksonCon
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 10:23 pm #49442

Ok, so here’s the deal, I’m in high school and was at a basketball game a few months ago. I’m thinking this is a bad game and not really watching. So I look around and see one of my crushes. So I’m looking at her, then next to her is another girl I’ve never seen before. She is also, quite attractive. She looks at me, Bam, eye contact. Happens a few times then I go home. Time passes and I see her a few times in the hall. Then I decide I’m going to talk to her. So I find her and see she’s listening to some music. I ask her what she’s listening to and she says Nickleback. One of my favorite bands. So we get talking and she likes a lot of what I do. So time for class and I leave. I forgot to ask for her number, so I just write mine down and pop it in her locker. Now she texts me later and we get talking then I call her a few nights later and we talked until like 4am. I find out that the girl I’ve had a crush on for years thinks I’m really cute and nice and all kinds of good stuff.

jacksonCon
    Participant
    March 18, 2014 at 10:29 pm #49443

Now this is an odd position. I cant decide.
    Girl I talked to all night: Have a lot in common, She’s funny, attractive, friendly, and very understanding. Yes she does like me. and she knows about how I have a crush on this other girl. She’s supportive in me deciding. (yes weird)

Girl I had a crush on: I don’t know, never really talked to her. From what I hear she’s friendly, funny, very cute, outgoing, worries about things sometimes and can be sensitive.

I am very laid back, casual, friends with everyone, very musically inclined, and love to travel.

Here’s the problem. These two girls are best friends.

Please drop any Ideas you might have, its all appreciated.

noahbuddy
    noahbuddy
    Participant
    March 19, 2014 at 3:40 pm #49462

What you need to do is find out more about your “crush” girl. You may find her interesting now, but she might be totally the wrong girl for you once you get to talking. Don’t try to take things too far with either girl until you’ve sorted out which one you like better. Remember, compatibility is more important than looks, but you have to find her attractive as well. It’s really a package deal.

JaimeFortune
    JaimeFortune
    Participant
    March 19, 2014 at 4:53 pm #49478

Well now it sounds like you have a crush on the other girl. Just do what you want. If you want to date the new girl, date her. If you want to date your crush, date her. If you want to date both of them….. don’t do that unless they’re cool with it. Just go where you are attracted to the most. If that fails you can try the other.

Good Luck

NeedsMoreCowbell
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 8:18 pm #49645

Find out more about your crush, I’d lean towards the new girl though.

aldn1212
    Participant
    March 21, 2014 at 10:46 pm #49646

You should stay with the one that makes you feel complete.

kaleighnicole14
    Participant
    March 22, 2014 at 4:44 pm #49648

Date the new chick. Obviously the one you’ve had a crush on never sent you the right signals. Think to yourself, who do you want? Who’s nicer, prettier, funnier, and makes your day.

Yammer
    Participant
    March 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm #49657

Simple as, follow your heart.

confused08
    Participant
    March 27, 2014 at 11:25 am #49931

It is a tough choice but what i think you should do is dont rush into anything with either girl just yet get to know both and follow what your heart tells you just go slow find out which girl you have more in common with and go from there.

Link_The_Programmer
    Link_The_Programmer
    Participant
    March 28, 2014 at 4:55 pm #49993

Ok that would be hard to pick, but I think the most logical sense of it would be to date the one you actually know about rather than the one you crush on.

nasco15
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 3:39 am #50062

I’d learn a bit more about crush and get to a similar level your on with the newer girl and decide from there keep us posted champ

TankDomino
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 2:33 pm #50099

If it was me, I wouldn’t worry about the crush anymore. I would be into what is going on now. In the future word gets around i’m talking with another girl and crush wants ME now instead of me crushing on her.

-Tank

afflk
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 3:58 pm #50122

you have a crush on her for a reason, follow the mental chemistry. Think with your heart too

blvck92
    Participant
    March 31, 2014 at 11:50 pm #50136

I would choose the girl you talked to on the phone all night.. you have more chemistry with her.

sharklasers
    sharklasers
    Participant
    April 2, 2014 at 12:29 pm #50184

No brainer, go with the girl who flat out told you she likes you.

1 2