I can't stop thinking about this guy, should I talk to him about it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• lala
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 5:17 pm #112417

So me and this guy were good friends for 2 years, he was clearly into me for a while and would always hit me up to hang out and text me and until recently I didn’t think I was attracted to him. Then at some point I realized I liked him and we hooked up a few times. Then when I was with him I felt like things were awkward between us, he wasn’t acting as nice to me as he was before, he didn’t really text me to hang out anymore and when I saw him out he would sort of blow me off. Then, things get complicated, we started playing in a band together, and all of a sudden I would get glimpses of the person that I really liked in the first place, and then the feelings came again. At this point, I’m so confused and I can’t stop thinking about him, and keep feeling like I somehow fucked things up (though I don’t know what I did). I’m trying to move on, because it seems like things are done with us, but I just can’t seem to do it. I’m not sure if maybe I should talk to him about how I am feeling?