I can't stop thinking about this guy, should I talk to him about it?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• lala
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 5:23 pm #112418

So me and this guy were good friends for 2 years, he was clearly into me for a while and would always hit me up to hang out and text me and until recently I didn’t think I was attracted to him. Then at some point I realized I liked him and we hooked up a few times. Then when I was with him I felt like things were awkward between us, he wasn’t acting as nice to me as he was before, he didn’t really text me to hang out anymore and when I saw him out he would sort of blow me off. Then, things get complicated, we started playing in a band together, and all of a sudden I would get glimpses of the person that I really liked in the first place, and then the feelings came again. At this point, I’m so confused and I can’t stop thinking about him, and keep feeling like I somehow fucked things up (though I don’t know what I did). I’m trying to move on, because it seems like things are done with us, but I just can’t seem to do it

Coconutty
    Coconutty
    Participant
    September 26, 2016 at 4:23 am #112445

Since youre in a band together now id say confronting the situation head on might be the best idea. To avoid future uncomfort or awkwardness. As long as youre both mature enough to handle some truth bombs. If youre interested in him let it be known ask him how he feels. If he turns you down or things dont work out attempt to react emotionally but maturely and remain friends/bandmates. Otherwise if ur both into it have fun :):)