I can't tell if he likes me back

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

AndrewArmstrong
    AndrewArmstrong
    Participant
    April 5, 2016 at 11:08 pm #97146

So, I’ve been in a close knit internet friend group since august and the only two guys in the group are a guy named Dan and I. Because of this, we became close and I know things about him that the others don’t. Around December, I realized that I started to have feelings for him. He’s a naturally flirty person, so he’s flirted with me, but he also occasionally flirts with girls (even though he’s gay). Recently in a group chat, I mentioned someone I had been ‘shipped’ with by some other friends. When I did, he didn’t talk for a second, then replied with “o”. How can I tell if he has feeling for me other than platonic?

Un1c0rnOfL0v3
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 1:41 pm #97177

Phew …. , That definitely reminds me of myself :s , Did you meet him in reallife yet ?

JanaG
    JanaG
    Participant
    April 6, 2016 at 3:39 pm #97198

How is his body language when you are together?

AndrewArmstrong
    AndrewArmstrong
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 9:10 am #97225

I’ve not met him in person, he lives halfway across the country.

Sion
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 11:25 am #97292

Yeah as JanaG said, Body language is a big thing and eye placement is one. But if you’ve not met him in person then there isnt really much you can do but hope for more detailed chats in the future if you know what I mean ;). I think you need to just keep talking to him and see where it goes ^^ don’t put yourself on one man tho, theres billions more of us 🙂

Un1c0rnOfL0v3
    Participant
    April 7, 2016 at 1:18 pm #97304

Oh I feel you so hard man xD I have the same situation with a girl from another country right now.
    I think that if you feel like you’re making him “jealous” if you tell him about meeting other guys and you can tell that he is upset after that then there definitely is a strong sympathy , I am not quite sure if one can get proper sexual attraction to someone they haven’t met but I definitely hope so and I guess it depends on the kind of mindset a person has. I think you should just proceed as Sion said and try to meet him in the near future so that you can actually see what’s going on 🙂