I can't tell if he's interested…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:53 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

moshi127
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 11:53 am #92787

I went on a date recently with a guy from Tinder. I thought it went really well, the convo flowed smoothly and we made eye contact throughout the date. He kept his phone on the table and checked it periodically for work reasons which didn’t bother me. He seems interested. At the end of the date he walked me outside (but not to my car) we hugged goodbye, he said he was happy we did this, and he kissed me on the lips (I was not expecting that) then as he walked away he said “we should do this again” and I said sure text me when you get back (he’s going away for the weekend).
    He picked up the tab and didn’t even flinch when the bill came, but I forgot to say thanks, so the following day I just sent him a thank you text, telling him to enjoy his weekend and that I had fun. He responded saying it was his pleasure and that he’d text me when he gets back. I guess I just don’t know what to think? He’s really handsome and I don’t want to get hurt. Does a kiss mean he’s interested?

Ticusa
    Ticusa
    Participant
    March 7, 2016 at 6:05 pm #95172

Maybe yes maybe not…what happened after he came back? Did he text you again? Tried in any way to reach you or totally forgot about you? If he’s interested I think he will find a way of seeing you again, and then you can see his body language, how he reacts if you touch him and so on…a kiss is just to little to tell…