I can't tell if he's interested or not..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:25 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

stella517
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 7:54 am #92118

So I met a guy on Tinder. We met for drinks, talked for a few hours. We clicked. In our goodbyes he kissed me and that led into us sleeping together. Because this was a Tinder date I wasn’t sure what his real agenda was so I told him I can leave, it’s no problem. He asked me to stay and sleep over which I did. He drove me home the next day.
    I was waiting to hear from him all day but hadn’t so I texted him. He replied to me right away. We texted a bit then I told him him to send me something the next day. The next day comes and he sends it to me to my surprise because I wasn’t expecting him to text me at all. Later in the day I texted him again to see how he’s doing since I knew it would be a bad day for him because he told me. It wasn’t a short, 1 line text. He went into it with me and it was a longer text. I told him we should get together again. He said “yes we should:)” I set a date during the week and he said he’ll have to let me know the next day because he works during the week

stella517
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 7:56 am #92119

So I’m not sure if he’s interested in me or not. Because he’s still I contact with me when he could easily ignore me if he wants. I’m mostly texting him first though so I’m not sure… I need people’s opinions on this

stella517
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 9:16 am #92120

I am a GIRL by the way. I just realized I posted this on men’s topics.

Stari_moj
    Participant
    January 26, 2016 at 2:59 pm #92173

Only he knows if he is interested, if he slept with you he probably likes you. Maybe hes trying to strenghten your attraction towards him by acting unavailable. You need to wait and find out.

angela2000
    angela2000
    Participant
    February 2, 2016 at 1:24 am #92599

I wouldn’t have any expectations. Tinder is a casual hook up site. Stop texting him and allow him to do the chasing. If he wants to hook up again he will text you. Don’t text him first as he will probably reply just to be polite without intending to set up another date. Find another guy 🙂

moshi127
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 11:48 am #92784

I’m going through the same thing right now with a tinder date. Honestly, if he’s responding that’s a good sign! I’m always nervous after a hookup, but if he’s still talking to you, he definitely wants to continue things.

Rbarboza
    Participant
    February 3, 2016 at 4:23 pm #92822

I agree with therapyforlove. The thrill of the chase is something we all still search for but, on the same token when the morning after occurs we hope the sensations of the night before spill into the following days ahead. The first instinct is to go into texting hyper drive. But, this can sometimes seem like an overwhelming bombarding of words that can get lost in translation. If he is truly interested in you beyond what happened in the flesh, then this guy will take you up on the offer of going out again. The hope is that the guy will take the initiative and ask you first. Though in today’s society, it is not uncommon for the girl to make the first move. My hope is that he does want to get together with you again and take this further. Keep your senses aware and open just in case your gut is telling you that he only wanted you and wants you period for just a physical relationship.