I can't tell if she's interested or not.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 11:47 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

NinjaJ10
    Participant
    November 9, 2017 at 5:19 pm #155815

I’ve been texting this girl that I met online for quite some time now. (A few months at least). In the beginning, she would text me quite frequently. However, overtime, I noticed that our connection became more one-sided (I’m always the one to initiate a conversation).

With that being said, I finally managed to take her out on a date about a week ago. The date went perfectly fine. Hell, she even texted me the hour before letting me know how nervous/excited she was.

But, as I said before, things are still one-sided even after our date. There’s an obvious lack of interest which bothers me considering that she originally mentioned going out in the first place. I know that she’s a full time student that also works full time so I know that she’s a busy girl. But I also don’t want to make up excuses. I’ve been thinking about mentioning all of this to her; just laying everything on the table to see where I stand.

Is this a good approach or should I just stop texting her altogether.

Anonymous
    November 9, 2017 at 6:29 pm #155823

Contact Dr. DUGO on E-mail: dugo_d@yahoocom, he has the spiritual charm to make everything right back for you. Trust me

missmaris
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 1:08 am #155841

I would leave it and see if she contacts you. If you find that your messages are becoming ignored or lacklustre then I would leave it. If she was interested you would know.

ktmiller222
    Participant
    November 10, 2017 at 6:37 pm #155865

It’s been “months” for the first date. She might feel like you are stringing her a long. There should have been a couple of dates by now.