I can't tell if this girl likes me.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 10:52 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Chessuly
    Participant
    August 20, 2014 at 10:39 pm #59765

Okay, so, we’re both Seniors in high school. About a week ago, I met her, and we’ve been talking every day since then. She’s kind of mean to me, but in a friendly way, if that makes sense. She’s called me cute and stuff, and we sit together a lot, but I can’t tell if she likes me or not. I saw pictures of her and a guy, a lot of them, and I asked if they were dating. She said something like “I wouldn’t consider it. He hasn’t asked me.”, so I don’t know. She asked me if I had a girlfriend, and when I told her no, she kind of acted surprised. Also, when she asked me, it had nothing to do with the subject. It was just random. I’ve dated girls before, and I usually know if they like me or not. Could someone please help me?

canwejustnot
    canwejustnot
    Participant
    August 24, 2014 at 9:35 pm #59944

Well you only just met. Just keep talking to her & maybe eventually it will evolve into something.

jay87765
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 9:30 am #60010

From my experience man kids in high school are a little socially awkward to begin with especially girls. She may come across as mean and I wouldn’t take it personal. She may be dealing with some serious issues that you are unaware of bro and some people are just naturally aggressive or come across as angry with out intent and really aren’t and there are many types of personalities out there that some people just don’t get. But some good news to you if she is talking to you everyday that is a good sign to start just don’t over do it and give her her space or you will screw it up. In fact go a few days with out talking to her and see what happens, just see how she reacts. Now her saying she wouldn’t consider dating another guy, not sure dude you need to just be her friend for now and feel her out but never jump to conclusions that she is and if so unless ur dating you have no right to get mad. But remain her friend and hang out and meet her other friends lol. just in case. lol.

jay87765
    Participant
    August 25, 2014 at 9:30 am #60011

From my experience man kids in high school are a little socially awkward to begin with especially girls. She may come across as mean and I wouldn’t take it personal. She may be dealing with some serious issues that you are unaware of bro and some people are just naturally aggressive or come across as angry with out intent and really aren’t and there are many types of personalities out there that some people just don’t get. But some good news to you if she is talking to you everyday that is a good sign to start just don’t over do it and give her her space or you will screw it up. In fact go a few days with out talking to her and see what happens, just see how she reacts. Now her saying she wouldn’t consider dating another guy, not sure dude you need to just be her friend for now and feel her out but never jump to conclusions that she is and if so unless ur dating you have no right to get mad. But remain her friend and hang out and meet her other friends lol. just in case. lol. be cool

Ricky11
    Participant
    August 26, 2014 at 9:59 am #60109

I think there is some interest there. But it’s difficult to say. I think you have to make a decision. Either you just leave it or you take the risk and act first. Otherwise I’m not sure you’ll get anywhere with this.

chaseistheman
    Participant
    August 26, 2014 at 5:54 pm #60174

Sounds like she probably does and u have a pretty good chance

kaloslee
    Participant
    August 27, 2014 at 1:41 am #60191

It sounds like she does.

marko1989
    Participant
    August 27, 2014 at 11:41 am #60232

Maybe you need to send her indirect song naps that you are interested

Anonymous
    August 29, 2014 at 7:35 pm #60414

Keep contacting her. Try to be a good guy and she will notice that, and then in a while, ask her about this. I think her answer would be positive )

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    August 30, 2014 at 1:24 am #60418
    Reply To: I can't tell if this girl likes me.

While I am about the last person to talk on this subject, I would say that she seems to at least be interested. The whole “mean flirting” thing is typically a sign that she’s interested, so I think that you should definitely continue to see how it plays out!