I cheated….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I cheated….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

shy101
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 12:23 am #98751
    I cheated….

My boyfriend and I have been together 11months. I fell in love with him very fast and we haven’t gone over 3 days without seeing each other. But lately things have taken a turn on my side. The things I used to love about him have started to drive me insane. I know that he will not be how I want him to be later on in life. I know for a fact that he loves me and would never ever hurt me. I’ve given him chances and tried to deal with things but between all these aggravations and not to mention the trust issues… But on top of this I have been hanging out with a guy I’ve always had feelings for and everything has been amazing, i’m happy and I know that I can definitely see myself with him, he is exactly what I need he has everything figured out.. I really like him… Yesterday I told my boyfriend that I couldn’t do this anymore and things got crazy… Crazy sad.. I know he loves me and maybe I still love him but I’ve gotten to the point of no return.. I’m not sure what to do here..

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 11:02 am #98800

Tell him the truth and break up with him.He deserves to be with someone who loves him like he loves them…it’s hard but it’s the right thing to do.

aisling.25
    Participant
    April 29, 2016 at 11:13 am #99220

You really need to cut ties it will hurt him now but he will get over it and find someone who will love him.

Galm 1
    Participant
    May 2, 2016 at 7:49 am #99338

wow, you messed up bad. i got no advice. sorry

jess387
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 9:05 am #99778

Take it from someone who has been there, done that. You should really let him go because by the sound of it he really likes you and by experience if you try holding on your just going to hurt him more. I did the same thing to a guy but because I really enjoyed his company and didn’t want to stop seeing him even though I liked someone else but all I was doing was hurting him. Now the tables have turned on me (karma) 9 years later the guy that I fell in love with dumped me and still continues to talk to me like nothing happened but he is now currently seeing someone. Which by the way we haven’t even been broken up for 2 months. The heart break has made me think of suicide but I know I will never do it because one he’s not worth it and two the most important thing of them all is my kids!!!

brokendown
    brokendown
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 7:42 pm #99879

Talk to him. Its better that you tell him how you are feeling. Dont short change yourself or him.

Interpol_Brzil
    Interpol_Brzil
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 10:37 am #99893

Tell him the truth, why you’re distant. Is very good to be open, communication is everything in a relationship. Give him a chance to make you get back that feelings you had for him after you talk to him.

overthinking100
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 1:42 am #99943

I think, once you start finding everything about someone else annoying, it’s time to leave. Once you start feeling things for someone else, it’s time to leave. Its unlikely you’ll ever go back to how things were with the bf, and as many second thoughts you might have – it obviously wasn’t working for you for whatever reasons. Cheating happens, it’s shit but it does and everyone has their reasons valid or not. But it’s not a good way to handle stuff and it’s already over the moment you touched that guy.

It’ll hurt for you both but just be honest, communicative and clear, and eventually you’ll both be able to move on.

Be careful that this new guy isn’t just a ‘grass is greener’ kind of situation though! Maybe relationships aren’t for you?

sunnyjay
    Participant
    May 8, 2016 at 3:24 am #99944
    Reply To: I cheated….

Make a decision. Don’t play around.