I dated her! What now?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I dated her! What now?

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Megas10
    Megas10
    Participant
    May 12, 2015 at 3:40 pm #78786
    I dated her! What now?

So, i asked my cursh (have been coursing with her for 3 years, very close friends) to get together just the two of us to do something in the evening. She agreed. We went to a café and we had a 90% conversation (the 10% is short awkard silences, which we laughed for no reason, to stop them i think). We talked about each others lifes, other peoples lifes and random things.
    Pretty standard date. I payed and walked her home, goodbye with kiss on the cheek saying we should definetly do another thing together again. She answered whenever you want . What to do from now on? Treat differently her in school?

PD: Im 17 and so does her.

petera24
    Participant
    May 13, 2015 at 8:27 pm #78964

Honestly now you are just thinking too much. She had a great time obviously, thats why she would be open to hanging out with you again. The next step from here is to see her again. Don’t force anything because right now you are transitioning from being close friends to maybe a couple. She likes you that’s for sure so just be cool and enjoy it. All the other things that happen as a relationship advances you will know when to make a move when the time is right.

Don’t screw it up by being to pushy or thinking too much. Right now you guys are in a really good place.

TheB
    Participant
    May 15, 2015 at 2:40 am #79049

Take it a date at a time believe it or not time is on your side.

chrisinindy
    Participant
    May 18, 2015 at 9:23 am #79147

Confidence. Get some.
    Read what you posted. Your answer is already in your words. Decent date and she said “yes”. This is your chance to get to know her better. Walk her to class? Meet after school somewhere to “hang out”. Your crush said “yes” – be happy about that, pick a date and ask her out again.