I do not know how to be attractive

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

grandM
    Participant
    December 13, 2014 at 10:30 pm #69147

Hi everyone

I decided to post this question on a women’s forum as women know. I have been dateless now for seven years. I am 37, caucascian, master degree, slender and 5.67 feet. I truly have no clue how to act and what women find attractive. So I would appreciate any insights you can give. Every idea is appreciated.

Tx

dmj106
    dmj106
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 9:31 am #69462

This is a man’s perspective, but I’d still like to respond. I also have a hard time really knowing what women find attractive, but from my very limited dating experience I think I know what the number one thing is: confidence in oneself. I dated a girl that I worked with a few years back (I was in college and she was a high school senior) and we really had a nice connection. To this day I still have never really cared for anyone more than I have her, since it was just so easy to talk with her and be with her. The thing I really struggled with then and now is that I am not overly confident in myself. My lack of dating always made it very awkward for me, even when I thought things were going great. Our first kiss, for example, was done by her because when I went in for it she could tell I had no idea what I was doing. I lacked that confidence to really grab her attention, so that’s what I think the biggest part of dating is. Now if I could only fix that……

Anonymous
    December 20, 2014 at 12:47 am #69500

grandM, I would say here that outer beauty or fascination is not so much important but your nature, poses, gestures, thoughts etc. do matter.

If your inner beauty (feelings, emotions, nature etc.) are good, then you are also handsome. 🙂
    I give priority to inner beauty, not to outer beauty.