I dont feel comfortable trying twice. Should i?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:04 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Santana
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 6:12 am #157343

Hello everyone. So, i superliked this girl on tinder (after i followed her on IG) and we matched. We started talking for 24 hours which was proactive . The last thing i remember saying was “i wonder if we have anything in common :p” before she disappeared from my list. In about 4 days she started posting pics with someone new with comments like “date night ♡”, looked like they were dating. Another 2 weeks after she deleted all her pics with him and i found her on tinder again. Recently, i liked her last picture on IG and 1 min after she did the same (public profile). Then i added her on snap and 30 mins later she added me back. Im very confused and i dont know whats going on or what should i do at this point .

Wonder0208
    Wonder0208
    Participant
    November 25, 2017 at 6:22 pm #157350

This is hard to tell , if you do try again outside of being uncomfortable, what do you have to loose? However, not feeling comfortable may be a good indicator of what you should do..

Jack18
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 5:05 pm #157370

She may have wanted to date someone else but then changed her mind and decided to give it a shot this time.

Santana
    Participant
    November 26, 2017 at 10:23 pm #157393

I liked her latest pic and left a comment .. no reaction

Santana
    Participant
    November 27, 2017 at 4:59 pm #157480

I understand that i should forget about her which is reasonable. But what im really after is an explanation out of curiosity

Santana
    Participant
    November 27, 2017 at 11:59 pm #157533

Ofc she doesnt owe me anything. She just texted me” wishing me a good day at work :p “following a snap without me textung her at all .

Any thoughts