I don't get it….

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't get it….

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

8and8
    Participant
    August 14, 2014 at 11:17 am #59448
    I don't get it….

Three months ago my wife and I separated and she moved to another state with her boyfriend. A female FB friend was a huge help emotionally. It went from FB chat to texting to phone calls to meeting in person. After the first meeting (her kids were there) I asked her if she was interested in getting to know me as more than a friend. She said yes but she doesn’t want to jump into anything. After that we went on two dates and took our kids together for a day in a park. I told her it is extremely important to be up front about everything, that I am up front about everything, and so on. She texts me pretty much all day and evening or is on the phone with me. Her thing for me is get my stuff in order since the separation. She is not flirty with me and pretty much avoids situations where I could make a move on her. BUT SHE IS IN CONSTANT CONTACT. I do not know what to think at all. She is like a girlfriend minus the sex and affection lol.

ebrooklynkid
    Participant
    August 15, 2014 at 9:32 pm #59487

Well the ay you described it, it might be one of two things. The first which is bad news and I’ll get it out of the way because I’d rather focus more on the positive is that she likes your company and your company alone. Pretty much she wants to be friends with you and likes the relationship the way it is. The second thing is she might be just waiting for when your divorce is officially over or to see how things turn out before she makes a move. I think you should sit down and have a conversation with her again.

jackPoll
    Participant
    August 15, 2014 at 10:06 pm #59491

seems odd to me. Have you tried to confront her about what is going on?