I don't know anymore…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't know anymore…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

mariel.varth
    Participant
    May 4, 2016 at 10:27 pm #99823
    I don't know anymore…

There’s this guy that I’ve been crushing on this whole year (we’re seniors) but the only problem is -you guessed it- he has a girlfriend he’s been dating since sophomore year. HOWEVER this girl is 1 yr older than him ( Shes freshman in college), controlling, and NO ONE – not even his friends – likes her. They think she’s a b****. I’ve heard that shes contolling mean to him and doesn’t interact nicely with his friends. I even went to a party recently and saw her there, and she just sat on the couch not talking to anyone and seemed quite nasty. HE even didn’t sit near her, he was milling about. Anyway, their relationship is long- distance and he’s been putting out (what I think) some possible vibes.Ex:constantly talking to me in class, saying he wants to hang out (“oh you should’ve been there…” Or “you should hang out with us Friday…”) TOUCHING ME (body/hair),COMPLIMENTING ME, and blushing when I talk to him. Help please! I know I sound desperate/pathetic but I need a couple opinions

coldturkey
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 5:11 pm #99866

Don’t do ANYTHING until that relationship is closed period.How he deals with his situation will tell you what type of person he is…meaning if he starts something with you while technically still with his GF…well chances are he would treat you the same way…do you really want that? Just stay his friend and stay respectful at all times…at least until it becomes official that he is 100% single!

mariel.varth
    Participant
    May 5, 2016 at 6:59 pm #99877

Don’t do ANYTHING until that relationship is closed period.How he deals with his situation will tell you what type of person he is…meaning if he starts something with you while technically still with his GF…well chances are he would treat you the same way…do you really want that? Just stay his friend and stay respectful at all times…at least until it becomes official that he is 100% single!

Yeah I most definitely DO NOT want to be the other woman. It’s just frustrating cause he literally flirts all the time and I SEE him blushing when he talks to me I swear. And for a while he’d flirt and then then mention something random about his girlfriend and I’d be forced to respond like it didn’t bother me like “oh that’s cool!” That’s good”….. 🙁 so idk if he did that on purpose to make me jealous or push me away: but now he flirts w/o mentioning her

allie120192
    Participant
    May 6, 2016 at 12:57 pm #99903

agreed!