I don't know if i like him?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 12:37 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

may16
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 2:57 pm #159610

Allright so there is this boy that i’ve been kinda liking for some time now, let’s say a few months. Now lately i found out via my best friend who’s good friends with him too, that he likes me. We’ve been on a date, and it was nice but kinda awkward. Now around the same time this other guy started hitting me up, he’s a total player but has lowkey been my ‘crush’for the past 3 years. I don’t like him, just think he’s really cute andthought that for some time, but never thought i had a chance, or he even knew who i was (he’s a year older, popular, and i’m not really). But now i’ve beendoubting about how much i like this first guy that likes me, he’s cute but not that goodlooking, and i kinda wanna pick the super goodlooking guy, eventhough he probably only wants to hook up. Deep down i know i should pick the first guy, but i’m thorn. By the way, i already kinda have a slutty reputation, eventhough i’m not at all a slut, so that makes picking the second guy a big risk i guess. Please help

may16
    Participant
    December 10, 2017 at 2:59 pm #159611

And i’m a littleworried because this older guy seems to be expecting a lot from me, and i’m really scared my body is dissappointing because im superpetite and don’t really have any curves. I know the first guy wouldn’t mind that though.

may16
    Participant
    December 11, 2017 at 8:48 am #159612

Oh and i know the first guy really really likes me, and i don’t want to break his heart.