DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't know if she likes me

Author
    Comments

• dtng
    Participant
    September 7, 2016 at 7:11 am #110645
    I don't know if she likes me

Hello! Sorry for my english, it’s not my first language.

There’s a waitress in that bar, where i always go with my friends, that’s really cute and i’m starting to really like her. The problem is that i dont know if she likes me back.

For example, i dont know if she is flirting with me but once i ordered a coffee and she put cocoa on it and a candy and the next day my friend ordered the same but this time it was just the coffee. Yesterday i saw her again and she won’t keep smiling me or blinking at me every time we made eyecontact.
    Sometimes we get to talk just for a bit when im paying but it never last too much, but with my friends she never talks so…what do you think? The other problem may be the age difference, im 19 and she is maybe 27 or so…

knanfack
    Participant
    September 7, 2016 at 8:33 am #110647

She is nice and doing her job. Please date other 19 years old

caz02
    Participant
    September 14, 2016 at 7:46 pm #111454

try talking to her a bit more when ordering your coffee – that might help you get a feel for her more

Sigma
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 5:36 pm #111555

My friend: “NEVER try to attract girls in bars and clubs!” Those girls are NEVER serious with you. Attract them either on the street, at work, at school, etc.

Cntrstrike0
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 6:10 am #111579

don:t take it as an serious sign. YOu could confess and then expect the best.

Coconutty
    Coconutty
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 5:18 pm #111726

Females like a confident man but not too confident. If youre interested make sure shes aware of it. If shes interested in return shell make sure youre aware 🙂

agoodman29
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 5:07 pm #112415

it’s unclear, she probably is just doing her job, when your in the service industry you get paid to be nice to customers

O5iri5
    Participant
    September 24, 2016 at 9:55 pm #112420

Seems age may be an issue