I don't know my next move…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:01 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Titansgirl84
    Participant
    January 13, 2017 at 11:48 pm #123033

So I met this guy on an online dating site and we started talking. I’m not someone who is impressed easily, but he caught my attention and we talked for a couple of hours. It was late so I gave him my number to text the next day and his response was “I sure will”. We said goodnight and that was that. Ours now been two days and he hasn’t texted me nor has he messaged me on the app. Should I send him a message just saying hi? Or just let it go?

January 14, 2017 at 5:15 am #123037

Send a short text just saying hello. If you don’t hear back just leave it.

Confused 223
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 5:58 am #123039

He might be trying to not seem too eager

carol1973
    carol1973
    Participant
    January 14, 2017 at 10:05 am #123052

I agree. Men will initiate contact if they’re interested, but maybe give him a reminder “hi there” text, and if he doesn’t respond, move on.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 18, 2017 at 10:53 pm #123618

yes.. definitely send him a reminder. there could be a million explanations on it. send the msg.. see what happens. that wil be your answer.

good luck!