I don't know what is my situation with this girl.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

psy009
    Participant
    March 18, 2016 at 12:57 pm #96044

I met this awesome girl whom i liked from the first glance, i gave myself time to think about it but all the ways were leading back to here.
    I added her on Facebook we exchanged numbers later we texted for long times about different topics, in my birthday she bought me a present, she would ask about me if i were absent, also she calls me every morning to wake me up, considering these signs and more i thought that she likes me.
    So i took some time and then decided to take a big step and letting her know i like her, so i told her that and that she can have time to think if she wanted she seemed very shy she didn’t respond and smiled.
    later on the next day she texted me and later on we continued texting each others like nothing happened, The point is now she is giving me mixed signals sometimes she says that she remembered me when she saw something, one time she said i made her very happy when i gave her a present someday,and also sometimes she doesn’t respond to my texts.
    So help me.

Kingme2010
    Participant
    March 21, 2016 at 5:05 pm #96166

Ohh man.. I think for sure she has gotten uncomfortable perhaps nervous. Do you know her dating history or anything?

blujnbby
    Participant
    March 22, 2016 at 5:08 pm #96217

Give it a little space? Maybe stop texting for a couple days and see if she texts you first which might give a hint that she misses hearing from you. Maybe she feels you are going to fast, not sure. But take a little break yourself and see if she makes the first move.

m3tay
    Participant
    March 22, 2016 at 6:38 pm #96231

Might be that she is interested but she missed your point, be specific as to what you want with her….there is people who can’t take hints. Hope it helps 🙂