I don't know what she wants!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tnecniv99
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 10:11 am #70692

So I dated a girl for about 4 months, but in November she started to flake me (her reason was that she didn’t want to fall in love with me and that we were just friends, but we kissed several times). So I told her two weeks after she flaked me like 4 times in a row that I won’t text her anymore and that I didn’t want to talk to her. But, 3 days after that, she called me to ask me if I wanted to go to a party with her and when I texted her to ask for the adress she didn’t answer so the day after I texted her with didn’t you gave me the adress and she said because your a douchebag blablabla. She was mad at me for no reason. So again, I stoped texting her and a week after that she texted me that she was missing me. So I tought that she was in love with me so we started another text session but I was sure that she just wanted me as a friend. Then I told her that I didn’t want her in my life anymore because she was just looking for my attention etc. (the rest of the post in comments)

vince23
    Participant
    January 15, 2015 at 10:16 am #70694

we are waiting

tnecniv99
    Participant
    January 16, 2015 at 9:13 am #70693

She said that she won’t text me or call me or anything. But two days after that she send me a Snapchat (that I didn’t answer), then at the school she was like screaming with her friend when I was with two of my girl friends, then she called me because she tought that I hacked her facebook and then she snapchats my bestfriends that she as met only 1 time. I really don’t know what she wants and I’m really confuse.

BTW sorry for my english this is not my first language if you didn’y understand one part I can try to explain it
    Thanks for your answer 🙂

tnecniv99
    Participant
    January 16, 2015 at 9:13 am #70695

She said that she was okay with that and that she won’t text me or call me.
    Bbut two days after that she send me a snapchat of her studying with a guy
    Three days after the snapchat she was screaming with her bestfriends in the cafeteria while I was with two of my girl friends
    The day after, she called me to know if I have been hacking her facebook
    And two weeks after that she snapchat my bestfriends twice to know how he was but she only met him once
    She didn’t make anything else after that (its two weeks ago)

I really don’t know what she wants, I’m really confuse
    Thanks to answer
    And sorry for my english this is not my first language 🙂

Leda
    Participant
    January 20, 2015 at 12:00 pm #71311

this is a good post. the best advice i got on this site was to visit whereloveisfound dot com i found a good woman there and i didnt need any advice after that, its a free site.