I don't know what to do…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't know what to do…

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:32 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lfcforever93
    Participant
    May 18, 2013 at 11:48 am #31604
    I don't know what to do…

Basically, I need advice regarding a girl I’ve met (or rather, not, that’s the problem part!). About 6 weeks ago I joined a dating website (please keep reading, it’s not that pathetic!) and after a couple of weeks a girl messaged me. Now, she’s really beautiful and the type of girl that if I saw here I’d think “wow” then end up walking away cos I’m too shy to say anything. We’re both 20.

She gave me her number after we had exchanged a few messages. About 12 days ago I plucked up courage and rung her. We chatted for about 20 minutes and it seemed really natural and easy. She keeps saying I’m really handsome and that she really likes me, I believe her but don’t know how to deal with it cos here’s the thing, I’ve never actually dated anyone or had a girlfriend.

We’ve sent each other a couple of photos (all clean!) and I rung her again at the beginning of the week and again it was so natural. I’m unemployed at the moment so on pay as you go and I said that it may cut out while we’re talking and she was all like “no, no, it’s not allowed to” (she was playing, she’s not stroppy haha!). Eventually the credit did go and I planned to speak again this weekend (thank god for free minutes!) but I’m too nervous to ring. I sent her a couple of messages on Kik (one on Tuesday and one today) she only read them today but hasn’t replied.

I want to meet up with her and soon. She’s such a beautiful, sweet and funny girl. She’s got beautiful eyes. The issue I need advice on here, is do I ask her out yet and if so how? She seems to really like me but due to my lack of experience with girls am terrified she’s gonna say no or if she does meet me not like me. I don’t think I’m bad looking, she said when I first rung she thought I’d have loads of girls messaging me so I guess she thinks I’m quite attractive, I dunno.

All the sweet things she says and the fact she likes me is so alien to me and I don’t want to mess it up. It’s driving me mad cos I just wanna say the right things but feel I’m saying all the wrong things.

Any advice would be gratefully recieved!

Thanks 🙂