I don't know what to do..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:34 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kg1997
    Participant
    March 2, 2015 at 4:34 pm #74522

So my girlfriend and I have been dating for a little over six months now and until about a month ago everything was perfect. Now it seems we are stuck in this pattern of fighting breaking up and getting back together. Here’s what is going on..

About a month ago my girlfriend received a text from E. He said he had a weird question and the question ended up being “how big do you think my dick is?” Well she denied everything but after talking to him as her he sent nudes he had and all of this stuff. Well you can see why this caused problems. I don’t trust her anymore. She has lied to me 5 or 6 times about her past. I don’t understand why, I have told her time and time again that what she did in the past doesn’t change my view of her. We are stuck in this pattern now of fighting, breaking up, and getting back together. I don’t know what to do. I really do love her but I can’t get past this. I don’t know if I can much less how to rebuild trust with her. What should I do? Thanks

Sami
    Sami
    Participant
    March 8, 2015 at 6:09 pm #75013

Something I red one day: 90% of the times a man feels he was betrayed… He was right.
    If you don’t trust her, you should really think about your relationship.

The situation you describe shows that she doesn’t make herself respected. What kind of person allows that kind of conversation? If she was decent, she would put an end to it after receiving the very first text from E. on that subject. But she actually allowed him to send pictures…
    Get out of it! At least you will be the one putting an end to the relationship.