I don't know what to do.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

I don't know what to do.

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:48 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

7Natedawg7
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 8:56 pm #90540
    I don't know what to do.

I had been talking to this girl for a few weeks before we hung out for the first time. She came over to watch a movie with me around 8 that night and we ended up staying away until 4 in the morning doing nothing but just talking. I made out with he as well and I just looked into her eyes and at her smile several times just thinking about how beautiful she was. She slept there and then neither of us wanting to leave we continued to talk from 10-12 just laying there until we unfortunately had to part ways. I felt a stronger connection with her then I ever had with anyone before. We hung out a few more times everything was great. Until she came to talk to me. She said she felt the same connection I did that night but had gotten out of a serious relationship a few months before and that she didn’t want to hurt me. We parted ways and have hung out one time since. I have been trying to stop talking to her and stop thinking about her but it is so hard to do when everything reminds me of her.

7Natedawg7
    Participant
    December 26, 2015 at 9:00 pm #90541

Everyone I see. Even girls I thought used to be very attractive don’t look nearly as beautiful as she does. I see someone smile and it makes me think of her. There was this moment I just looked into her eyes and she asked what I was thinking but I was just speechless because I had never seen anything like her. Her personality is like nothing I have ever seen. I could just listen to her talk all day. I wish I could most days. I just don’t know what to do now that I don’t talk to her very much. I haven’t told her this yet because I have been trying to give her some space. What should I do?

Bluekite
    Participant
    December 27, 2015 at 1:08 am #90545

Did she tell you to stop talking to her? If you both felt the connection, then there’s no reason why you guys can’t continue to hang out until she is ready for a relationship. Just let it flow naturally and things will all work out in the end 🙂