I don't know what to do, help!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BBGirl
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 2:46 pm #85614

So I met him just over 2 years ago at college, we instantly hit it off but i had just come out of a relationship so i was trying to keep my distance and it looked like i was playing hard to get and he was up for the unintended challenge apparently.Time went on and we were unofficial but everyone knew that both of us were off bounds all of his friends referred to me as “his girl” but we didn’t have each others numbers and we hadn’t even hugged but as far as everyone including us was concerned we were together and he was the type to sleep around but after he met me he went completely cold turkey. we didn’t talk over the summer, he came to my house in the middle of the night and his friends were shouting my name but i couldn’t see them just hear them. He moved colleges in my 2nd year but he turned up at my college total surprise but i was annoyed so i ignored him (huge mistake). He ended up hacking my phone and can see and hear everything (freaky) this started in January 2015 after i got

BBGirl
    Participant
    September 19, 2015 at 2:55 pm #85615

(sorry long story) after i got his number of a friend and i text him, which he ignored! anyway now he comes to my house and follows me when i go out sometimes and he has mutual friends tell him what im doing at college. i would just like to clarify i do not feel in danger or anything, i know its weird but i know that he would never hurt me in a physical way. Now to talk to him i have to text myself (im very aware of how weird this is honestly) and i told him that he has to come and talk to me face to face he still will not do this so i got annoyed and told him to f*ck off and find a slag. He did a week later he had a girlfriend (that he hid from friends, she lived about an hour away from us) this was horrid but after a few months they broke up and i still love him dearly despite this. He was the type of boy to sleep round and he doesn’t any more and he has always told everyone about me and is so proud of me! what do i do? all my friends tell me stay clear but i confused, HELP!!!!

CuriousGirl
    Participant
    September 20, 2015 at 3:01 pm #85624

Hi. So are you saying for the past 8-9 months this guy has hacked into your phone and viewing every single message, photo, call, etc? Also, he’s following you??

wenisboy
    Participant
    September 20, 2015 at 7:34 pm #85628

Call the police.

SsK
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 7:55 am #85647

He may seem harmless right now but do you really want to find out how far he can go?
    Better safe than sorry!
    Please reinstall your phone software and only add back apps you added yourself – just Incase there’s hidden stalker apps installed (it’s happened to a friend).

Nathan
    Participant
    September 21, 2015 at 11:53 am #85654

Very strange. Sounds like a bit of a stalker

dova91
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 1:21 am #85681

He sounds like a crazy dude… Stalker

BBGirl
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 8:25 am #85652

Curious girl- He has, he is very protective not just me like his mum and his sister as well, he has just taken it to the extreme with me. one of the problems is that i want to call him up on it but i know that he would deny it, i know 100% that he is doing it but i cant bring him up on it as you can probably guess he is embarrassed about it and therefore will deny it, but i don’t know what to do about it.

I don’t want to call the police because as i previously stated i know that he would never hurt me physically, i know its really weird but he does have the best intentions for me he is just showing it in a bad way and he isn’t a vicious person at all, he hates fights or confrontation of any kind.

I have tried to get him off my phone, i went into the apple store the man there tried a few different things but it didn’t work and he didn’t know what else to do, so i’m stuck.

AveryFern
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 3:25 pm #85721

Such a creep. Be weary of such guys.

waitingforlove
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 4:03 pm #85729
    Reply To: I don't know what to do, help!

This doesn’t sound healthy at all. I’d steer clear.

carkor1
    Participant
    September 22, 2015 at 7:31 pm #85745
    Reply To: I don't know what to do, help!

It’s hard to see now. – but these are very clear red flags that he is a control freak and those are characteristics of an abisove personality. Someone doesn’t have to hurt you physically to be unhealthy for you. If he isn’t mature enough to talk to you and tell you how he feels, then it’s time to find someone who is. I’m sorry but the more time you spend worrying about him – the more time you spend without someone who makes you feel amazing