I dont know what to do next with best friend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:26 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Jcbk003
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 11:02 am #121302

Me and this girl have known eachother for more than 14 years. Shes actually sister of my best guy friend. However, we were never really close. At the beginning of the year we grew alot closer and started developing feelings. we ended up sleeping together and tried to give the relationship a try. However, it ended about a few weeks into it. It ended up being awkward for both of us. We couldnt be ourselves. We ended up becoming close / best friends. But my feelings for her never went away. Shes the type that likes to talk on the phone alot and got to the point where she was calling me when she wakes up and before bed and we would talk for hours. Even on my birthday she got drunk and made me hug her, kissed me, and held my hands. But she never wanted to be a in relationship with me. I ended up telling her i needed some distance because it was unfair that she puts me in a situation of a relationship but not want to. I felt like a emotional crutch to her. Im not sure what to do next

The24thMartian
    Participant
    December 30, 2016 at 11:20 pm #121316

You shouldn’t let her control the decisions you make. First, decide if you really want to pursue a relationship. And if you do, then confront her and find out if she really wants to commit or not