I don't know what to say!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:03 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

caseyg.hatchell
    Participant
    March 22, 2016 at 5:45 am #96176

One of my friends just married with a guy. It’s a love marriage. Both were looking great at their 2 years of marriage. But recently my cousin started meet and call with one of our brother cousins. They seems having great discussion whenever they meet or call. Now her husband don’t like this, he already mentioned this with her but she somehow creates situation that makes her call her cousin brother. I don’t know what’s wrong is going on since they both husband and wife have great physical and mental mutuality.

Than why she is doing it. Today she went out with her cousin brother. Now you guys may think what’s wrong if she hangs out with her bro. Interesting thing is this brother don’t visit my friend house at all. But whenever she calls or asks for anything, this so called brother is there. Now the real concern is her husband is getting frustrated day by day, she mentioned me that they’re having speech war recently due to this.

Emhopeless
    Participant
    March 25, 2016 at 1:51 pm #96518

Honestly there’s nothing that you really can do. She is going to do what she is going to do and all you can do is attempt to steer her in the right direction and be there for her if everything comes crashing down.