I don't trust my boyfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 1:54 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Mia500
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 8:26 am #134089

I am in college and met a boy at orientation before the semester even started. We have talked ever since, and our into our second semester together. It’s been about 5 months now.
    The problem is, when I talk to him I get the suspicion that he tells people personal things I say and do. Like one time I said “I feel really sensitive” and the next day these mean girls were saying “She’s just really sensitive” as I walked by in a mocking voice. Another time he was sending me pictures while driving, and I said “you could die like that” (more as a joke) and out of the blue my friends came up to me that same day and said “While you drive you could DIE!”
    He is very timid, which makes me hope he’s too nice to do this. But I also feel that it could be a part of him not being able to express how he feels to me, so he tells others. I’ve asked him several times if he shares my business with others, and he says no. What do I do? Should I leave him?

dressingup
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 3:55 pm #134105

Some guys talk to much

macdaddybunz
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 10:36 pm #134110

If you have a gut feeling that he is then maybe it’s time to peace the heck out. Always trust your gut instinct.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 24, 2017 at 12:21 pm #134181

yeah trust your instinct here.

confusedgirl1106
    Participant
    April 25, 2017 at 8:57 pm #134395

Go with ur gut feeling… It’s usually right…

dancinggirl
    Participant
    May 1, 2017 at 1:06 pm #135011

He doesn’t sound very mature or caring enough about your feelings/relationship.

He seems pretty weak and wants to be liked by others. Too much. At your expense and at the expense of your relationship.

You don’t trust him.

You are right.

He is not worthy of your trust.

Yes, leave him.