I don't understand him..HELP!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:43 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

girlneedssomehelp
    Participant
    May 18, 2016 at 3:44 pm #100739

We hung out, had a great time. Texted a little the next day, then nothing the next. Watches my snapchats but won’t reply to my texts. We were supposed to hangout and we set the time place and everything didn’t hear from him the whole day I was going to be there anyway so wasn’t like I was counting on him but he didn’t show. I just went for it and texted him to find out his feelings and he said he liked me and wants to get to know me. So I continue saying like glad we’re on the same note lets hangout out this week. No response but is the first to watch my snapchat an hour later. What kind of game is he playing?

He does like you, give him some time he is at work
    He is wasting your time
    He has another girl and is debating between you two
    He is forgein you have to initiate

aqualoh37
    Participant
    May 19, 2016 at 1:48 pm #100817

Most likely, he wants to you to chase him and is just playing games. If he doesn’t respond, don’t text him back. As a guy, I know that a male will eventually text a girl (it may be few hours or few days) if he actually likes her and thinks she’s cute.

idktbh
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:04 am #100836

He is playing games and wants to keep you as a back up. NEXT on that one.

FeyJet
    Participant
    May 20, 2016 at 12:20 pm #100861

ye skip him

EmmaSwan
    EmmaSwan
    Participant
    May 22, 2016 at 2:10 am #100948

Stop wasting your time with this jerk. If he really liked you he would be chasing YOU not the other way around. Find someone who is actually serious about you trust me i know too well what its like wasting ur time on someone who doesn’t care… Time passes by and youll never get it back!!!

OpenMango
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 3:48 am #100972

Swerve him, thats the worst no matte what gender does that. When someone just opens your snap and doesn’t reply, skip him pls

Pinocchio734
    Participant
    May 23, 2016 at 9:12 am #100938

Scare him. Make him see the posibility to lose you. Stop texting him for a while, then he will completely regret his attitude.