I don't understand I should do.. in a weird situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Superrocco3
    Participant
    April 11, 2016 at 3:47 pm #97487

So I had recently asked tried asking a girl out via phone call and she didn’t answer. Not knowing exactly what to do, I just left a basic voicemail message saying I had some free time this weekend and wanted to asked her if she was doing anything and if not maybe we can catch up this weekend via movies or something. So I ended up going out over this past weekend and learned that she had went partying and stuff and ended up telling my friend that I liked her. So I headed into our next class totally prepared to confront her about the voicemail and then my friend tells me before I enter that room that she has a boyfriend and I ended up not talking to her about this message. I’m a bit unsure of what I should do, a part of me really likes her and wouldn’t mind being “friends” and maybe winning her favor through time but am also thinking that the way she handled the situation (not ever getting back to me, not informing me of her bf after my interest) I’m almost like fuck it. Advice?

coldturkey
    Participant
    April 12, 2016 at 4:47 pm #97628

She should have told you that she had a bf after you left that vm. The fact that she never said anything to you…shows her true character. Don’t even think about trying to be just friends with her now because she knows that you really like her more then just friends and it would just make everyone uncomfortable.Move on.

rnfydwnd
    Participant
    April 16, 2016 at 5:26 am #97982

I think you should move one. In the end, it will just be you who gets hurt. Try to escape from the relationship when you can.