I don't understand this girl. What should I do?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 9:58 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 4, 2017 at 7:12 pm #121767

So I met this saleswomen in a groceries store (it is a small store only her). I met her a few times 4-5 times. And every time I spoke just 1 minute just saying “how was you day” something like that. One day I decided to talk to her more than just a minute so I started a conversation, we talked for about 10-15 minutes. I asked for her name and she asked mine too and meanwhile she said I will add you to facebook, i accepted the friend request and then I say I should go now (many customers coming there) and I go. After 2 days I write to her it was new years eve so I say “Happy New Year” and she replied the same way. Up to here is all good. I wait another 2-3 days to write to her and I say “Hey whats up? How was your new year eve?” It’s been 1 day and I have not rwceived an answer. I saw she is online all the times and saw the message but she didn’t respond.
    So I am asking why is she acting like this? And what should I do now? Should I ask her why no reply?

d4660
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 10:48 pm #122171

don’t think you should proceed

bladest
    Participant
    January 8, 2017 at 11:16 pm #122174

Ask her something serious like do she have a boyfriend or is she a single :)))

sofie21
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 7:18 am #122181

maybe she is not that into you. give her couple more days maybe she will reply to you, if not, tell her you get it and move on.

emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 9:24 am #122179

@bladet I am 100% sure she doesn’t have a boyfriend.
    @d4660 why not proceed?

emanuelsmith
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 1:21 pm #122287

@sofie21 it’s not like I was flirtin with her in any case

chutrash
    Participant
    January 9, 2017 at 6:32 pm #122358

Perhaps she didn’t see your post. Try it again.

citofworld
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 7:32 am #123852

I would ask her a more direct question that requires an answer. Give it another chance.

cheeks
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 9:49 am #123860

i hate this age of messaging, if you see her regular in the grocery store that’s a great thing as you can see from body language etc if she is into you or not rather than second guessing texts/messenger

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 11:08 am #123898
    Reply To: I don't understand this girl. What should I do?

What’s up with her?
    1. Well she isn’t doing anything wrong – nobody is obligated to reply to a FB anything (post, message, etc.)
    2. She’s in sales – they are constantly working so maybe don’t always have time for FB or to reply to every FB.
    3. She’s in sales – your interactions have been minimal and not that engaging. There is no reason to believe there is any “spark” or consideration for anything more than a casual acquainted friend in this case.

That being said. once in a while feel free to message her (but not more than a small handful of times if she continues to NOT respond) and ask or bring up something more specific and not just small talk. As a salesperson I’m pretty sure on her free time the last thing she wants to do is engae in alots of small talk (that’s what she does ALL DAY every day!).

joego101
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 11:18 am #123901

She may not know if you like her back, I suggest if it feels right, then make a move.

Dan67
    Participant
    January 20, 2017 at 9:23 pm #123989

I would try to know her a little bit better and that could help your decision

Cashmeowside
    Participant
    January 21, 2017 at 3:00 am #124001

It seems like you’re being ghosted man. I would wait for her to message back before you make any more moves.

stephena320
    Participant
    January 28, 2017 at 8:10 pm #124871

If your interested in her just say what you need to say, girls will always wait for a guy to make the first move so if you sit and wait it’s not going to happen.

jav100
    Participant
    January 30, 2017 at 12:14 am #124911

I think you need to make a more meaningful conversation, and make yourself a bit more interesting.

Ask her out, make plans to go see a museum, if she agrees there is interest, if she is not, then she will decline

1 2